I ordered a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge from this company through Amazon on May 14th. On May 20th my mother received and signed for a package. I opened it when I arrived in the USA on May 21st and found dead a box of band aids.

I emailed the seller,sent them photos of the package, answered all questions and was told that they are dealing with the shippers (FedEx ) . They said they are dealing with FedEx on the theft. I've been waiting for over a 3 weeks now and every time I ask they say they are waiting for FedEx to advise. I asked for a refund they said they are waiting on FedEx to advise.

I emailed Amazon to ask for a assistance. They denied my claim 3 times because they said it is not eligible because the tracking information shows that the package was delivered and signed for.

I paid US $529 (BBD$1096)

The Amazon order number is 107-5909349-1771404

I paid via my Master card credit card.

The representative I've been speaking to is Emma

Company: FGS Trading

Ive attached photos of the package i sent to them as requested and also a few screenshots of the emails i

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Fgs Trading. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fgs Trading.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Fgs Trading to other companies on our site.

Comments