Fgs Trading - False advertising - Deal with them at your own risk

Additional Fees

FGS Trading Inc advertised "Dell - Latitude E7440 - Intel Dual-Core i5-4300U 1.90GHz - 4GB RAM - 256GB SSD - Win 8 Pro 64-bit - 14.0-inch" new and in-the-box on Amazon.com. FGS Trading Inc delivered "Dell - Latitude E7440 - Intel Dual-Core i5-4300U 1.90GHz - 4GB RAM - 256GB SSD - Win 7 Pro 64-bit - 14.0-inch" new and in-the-box on Amazon.com.

The difference being the Windows 7 instead of Windows 8. At first the vendor blamed Amazon for changing the ad until Amazon contacted them. FGS Trading Inc then claimed Dell had made a mistake and shipped them a laptop with the wrong OS. Dell confirms that the laptop was sold to FGS Trading Inc with Windows 7.

FGS Trading Inc suggested that I could contact Dell for "a free Windows 8 USB stick. I contacted Dell again and found this to be untrue. FGS Trading Inc has offered to take the laptop back if I pay for shipping and it is subject to an unspecified fee. Essentially they want to get the evidence of false advertizing back in their hands to cover up their activities.

FGS Trading Inc obviously falsely advertised the item and continues to do so on Amazon. They have consistently tried to cover-up what they did (and continue to do).

FGS Trading Inc is totally untrustworthy. You take a big chance dealing with them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fgs Trading Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: After a month of BS from FGS Trading, I now want to be reimbursed for the cost of the OS and for Amazon to cease dealing with them..

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 09, 2017.

Fgs Trading Shipping Service Review from Bridgetown, Saint Michael

I ordered a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge from this company through Amazon on May 14th. On May 20th my mother received and signed for a package. I opened it when I arrived in the USA on May 21st and found dead a box of band aids.

I emailed the seller,sent them photos of the package, answered all questions and was told that they are dealing with the shippers (FedEx ) . They said they are dealing with FedEx on the theft. I've been waiting for over a 3 weeks now and every time I ask they say they are waiting for FedEx to advise. I asked for a refund they said they are waiting on FedEx to advise.

I emailed Amazon to ask for a assistance. They denied my claim 3 times because they said it is not eligible because the tracking information shows that the package was delivered and signed for.

I paid US $529 (BBD$1096)

The Amazon order number is 107-5909349-1771404

I paid via my Master card credit card.

The representative I've been speaking to is Emma

Company: FGS Trading

Ive attached photos of the package i sent to them as requested and also a few screenshots of the emails i

Product or Service Mentioned: Fgs Trading Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 07, 2016.